Anti-Parasite & Antiseptic Treatment for Koi
Treats: Fish Lice, Leeches, Anchor-Worm, Parasites & Ulcers
When to use:
- When fish have lice, leeches, anchor worm, parasites or ulcers.
- When treating the whole pond, switch off UV until all the pink colour has gone from the water.
- Provide plenty of aeration, especially during dip treatments.
- Use the bath treatment for parasites such as Costia, Trichodina, Chilodenella etc.
- Use the dip treatment for fish lice, leeches, anchorworm and to clean ulcers.
- Permanganate should never be mixed with other treatments or used at temperatures over 22oC.
- Do not leave fish in the strong dip treatment for more than 30 minutes.
NT Labs Permanganate
- Brand: NT Labs
- Product Code: NT Labs Permanganate
- Availability: 1
Propolis Wound SealTopical Treatment For FishTreats: Ulcers, Open Wounds, Damaged Fins And Hikui.Sea..
FlukasolAnti-Fluke Treatment for KoiTreats Skin and Gill FlukesWhen to Use:Flukasol is an easy to us..
FormaldehydeAnti-Parasite Treatment for KoiTreats: White Spot, Trichodina, Costia, Chilodonella.When..
MalachiteAnti-Fungal Treatment for Koi Treats: Fungus caused by SaprolegniaWhen to Use:Use whe..
Tags: nt labs,