Anti-Parasite & Antiseptic Treatment for Koi
Treats: Fish Lice, Leeches, Anchor-Worm, Parasites & Ulcers
When to use:
- When fish have lice, leeches, anchor worm, parasites or ulcers.
- When treating the whole pond, switch off UV until all the pink colour has gone from the water.
- Provide plenty of aeration, especially during dip treatments.
- Use the bath treatment for parasites such as Costia, Trichodina, Chilodenella etc.
- Use the dip treatment for fish lice, leeches, anchorworm and to clean ulcers.
- Permanganate should never be mixed with other treatments or used at temperatures over 22oC.
- Do not leave fish in the strong dip treatment for more than 30 minutes.