Anti-Fluke Treatment for Koi
Treats Skin and Gill Flukes
When to Use:
- Flukasol is an easy to use liquid suspension of flubendazole.
- Best results will be seen when the water temperature is above 18oC.
- Use Flukasol Suspension when fish show signs of fluke infestation, preferably after confirmation by microscopy.
- Switch off UV for 7 days from the start of the treatment.
- Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
- If you feel that a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the diagnosis tool on our website, a different medication may be more suitable.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action if they react badly.
- Use at water temperatures above 30oC.
- Use in hot, humid weather.
NT Labs Flukasol
- Brand: NT Labs
- Product Code: Nt Labs Flukazol
- Availability: 1
NT Labs Magiclear Clears Green & Cloudy WaterWhen to use:When water appears green and/or cloudy...
Permanganate DipAnti-Parasite & Antiseptic Treatment for KoiTreats: Fish Lice, Leeches, Anchor-W..
FormaldehydeAnti-Parasite Treatment for KoiTreats: White Spot, Trichodina, Costia, Chilodonella.When..
MediclayWhen to Use:Use as a weekly additive to re-mineralise pond water to control the build up of ..
Tags: nt labs,