Anti-Fungal Treatment for Koi
Treats: Fungus caused by Saprolegnia
When to Use:
- Use when fish show white growths on the body, head or fins which may contain some greenish or brownish discoloration.
- Switch off UV until all the colour has gone from the water.
- Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
- Aerate your pond well during medication.
- Wait 7 days after the final dose before treating with a different medication.
- If you feel that a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the diagnosis tool on our website, a different medication may be more suitable.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action if they react badly.
- Use at water temperatures above 30oC.
- Use in hot, humid weather.
- Mix medications.
Nt Labs Malachite
- Brand: NT Labs
- Product Code: Malachite
- Availability: 1
Notice: Undefined variable: divido_widget in /home/thekoipo/public_html/system/storage/modification/catalog/view/theme/default/template/product/product.tpl on line 143
FMG MixtureAnti-Parasite & Fungus Treatment for KoiTreats: White Spot, Trichodina, Costia, Chilo..
AquaclearAlgae & Blanketweed Control When to use:Us..
NT Labs BacteradAnti-Ulcer, Fin-Rot & FlukesWhen to use:When fish show symptoms of bacterial inf..
PURE+ Filter Start Gel is a live, concentrated bacteria culture for use in new pond filters. The gel..