Anti-Fungal Treatment for Koi
Treats: Fungus caused by Saprolegnia
When to Use:
- Use when fish show white growths on the body, head or fins which may contain some greenish or brownish discoloration.
- Switch off UV until all the colour has gone from the water.
- Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
- Aerate your pond well during medication.
- Wait 7 days after the final dose before treating with a different medication.
- If you feel that a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the diagnosis tool on our website, a different medication may be more suitable.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action if they react badly.
- Use at water temperatures above 30oC.
- Use in hot, humid weather.
- Mix medications.
Nt Labs Malachite
- Brand: NT Labs
- Product Code: Malachite
- Availability: 1
NT Labs BacteradAnti-Ulcer, Fin-Rot & FlukesWhen to use:When fish show symptoms of bacterial inf..
Pure Pond is our Award Winning bacterial product that helps to maintain
crystal clear and healthy p..
FlukasolAnti-Fluke Treatment for KoiTreats Skin and Gill FlukesWhen to Use:Flukasol is an easy to us..
Permanganate DipAnti-Parasite & Antiseptic Treatment for KoiTreats: Fish Lice, Leeches, Anchor-W..