Anti-Parasite & Fungus Treatment for Koi
Treats: White Spot, Trichodina, Costia, Chilodonella.
When to Use:
- When fish show symptoms of parasitic or fungal infection.
- Do not use with Orfe, Rudd, Tench or Sterlet/Sturgeon.
- Switch off UV until all the colour has gone from the water.
- Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
- Aerate your pond well during medication.
- Wait 7 days before treating with a different medication.
- If you feel that a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the diagnosis tool on our website, a different medication may be more suitable.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action if they react badly.
- Use at water temperatures above 30oC.
- Use in hot, humid, thundery weather.
- Mix medications.