Anti-Fluke Treatment for Koi
Treats Skin and Gill Flukes
When to Use:
- Flukasol is an easy to use liquid suspension of flubendazole.
- Best results will be seen when the water temperature is above 18oC.
- Use Flukasol Suspension when fish show signs of fluke infestation, preferably after confirmation by microscopy.
- Switch off UV for 7 days from the start of the treatment.
- Test your water quality first using Pondlab test kits.
- If you feel that a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the diagnosis tool on our website, a different medication may be more suitable.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action if they react badly.
- Use at water temperatures above 30oC.
- Use in hot, humid weather.
NT Labs Flukasol
- Brand: NT Labs
- Product Code: Nt Labs Flukazol
- Availability: 1
Notice: Undefined variable: divido_widget in /home/thekoipo/public_html/system/storage/modification/catalog/view/theme/default/template/product/product.tpl on line 143
AcriflavinAntiseptic & Anti-Bacterial Treatment for KoiTreats: Fin, Tail & Mouth Rot and Ulc..
Anti-Parasite & FungusWhen to use:A five-day course of treatment for when fish show symptoms of ..
Permanganate DipAnti-Parasite & Antiseptic Treatment for KoiTreats: Fish Lice, Leeches, Anchor-W..
Pure Pond is our Award Winning bacterial product that helps to maintain crystal clear and healthy po..
Tags: nt labs,